# Why Remote Web Desktop1. Comfortable: wireless manage your phone with the comfortable keyboard and mouse.2. Wireless: fully support all WiFi/4G/3G/2G connections with embedded network bridge, even your mobile carrier doesn't provide a public IP for you.3. Pure web: don't need install any client on your computer side.4. USB support: provide usb connection tools for MAC/Linux/Windows. 5. Full featured: most common features were finished, many new features are coming soon.
# Features* Desktop SMSSend, read, forward and delete SMS messages. Support long SMS, group messages and fake SMS. Partial support sending MMS.
* File ExplorerManage all files (photo, music, videos, APK ...) on SD card, transfer files & folders between phone and computer. Support multiple upload by drag-and-drop (for HTML 5 browser).
* Gallery ViewerPreview and slide show phone photos.
* Media PlayerEnable you play video/audio on phone side or web desktop side.
* FTP ServerSync files and folders between phone and computer quickly, manage SD card files in Windows File Explorer, browser or FTP client.
* WiFi KeyboardType on your phone using your computer's keyboard.
* Webcam (2.2+)Turns your phone into a wireless camera, support both front face and back camera.
* Screen CaptureTake the screen shot and view it in web browser, easier than do it on phone side. Works for both rooted or non-rooted devices.
* Contact Manager (2.0+)Group, search, create, delete, edit contacts, call log.
* Remote CallMake a call from computer side.
* Shared ClipboardShare clipboard text between PC and phone.
* Wallpaper UtilsSet phone wallpaper by upload a picture or online picture.
* APK Web InstallerBackup apps to SD card, and install APK through the File Explorer.
* Personal Web ServerServe your personal web pages on your phone.
* LogcatView android logs in web browser, a useful tool for Android developers.
* Terminal EmulatorRemotely access Android's built-in Linux command line shell through web browser.
* Notes EditorCreate and edit text file on your SD card, you can make a note shortcut on phone screen for it.
* SSL HTTPProvide 512, 1024 bits RSA encrypt.
* Network BridgeSupport all internet connections (2G/3G/4G/WiFi), even you don't have a public IP, you still can access your phone at any place.
* Remote Control (Rooted)Remotely control your Android within your computer. Including mouse & keyboard emulation.
# Online Guidehttp://smartdogstudio.blogspot.com
# About Permissions & SecurityIt requires many permissions just because those features require them, we don't install any spy code in any our apps and don't collect any data from your device.
It has been promoted to "Safe" by Appoozle Rating. http://www.appoozle.com/App?appID=9LPqp2S7vvU%3d
If you want to scan it with third-part security app, the Lookout app is official recommended to do it. You can download it here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lookout
# Third-part LicensesExt GWT: Commercial LicensedApache Projects & Libraries: Apache LicenseJQuery: MIT LicenseGalleria Classic Plug-in: MIT LicenseTerminal Plug-in: LGPL V3
# Tagsweb manage, web sms, wireless manage, non-rooted screenshot, remote camera, IP camera, wireless transfer, web message, photos preview, file transfer, web sharing, websharing, webtop, Kies air, airDroid, wifikey