Forgot your password?
Create an account
Browse for wallpapers
Make a ringtone
Make a wallpaper
Upload a wallpaper
Upload a theme
Upload a game
Upload an app
Browse for users
Become a fan of MyTinyPhone on Facebook!
T-Mobile Q & A
What are the disadvantages of using the iphone w T mobile?
Question asked by
I want to get an iphone but i dont want to leave T mobile. I know i can get someone to unlock the phone for me but what would be the downside to doing that? Also if anyone has an iphone can you tell me what you DONT like about it. Thanks.
1) Unlocking the phone means that it will not be covered under any warranty if something happens
2) The visual voicemail would not work on T-Mobile the way it does with AT&T
Most features will work exactly the same. The iPhone is a really good phone, but here are the disadvantages.
1) Very expensive
2) High monthly payments with all the internet payments etc.
3) Battery is not replacable
4) It does not have 3G
5) Does not have any external memory. Only internal. So if something happens all your data is gone
6) It does not shoot videos
7) I don't think it has a flash for the camera
8) Has no build in radio
9) And many other deficits
I would not recommend getting it with T-Mobile and I would not recommend switching to AT&T either. You will see how they will rip you off with your bills.
Wait for phones to come out with T-Mobile. They haven't had new phones really that have come in recently, so they will over the next month. If you need internet maybe you might consider the Sony Ericsson Xperia X1. It should also be available in a couple of months but I'm not sure about the carrier.
Smaller phones are the Motorola Rokr E8 that might actually come to T-Mobile real soon. It's like an iPod nano.
So as I said, almost all features would work with T-Mobile, but it's your choice if it's worth it to you.
Answer this question:
Enter the code exactly as you see it into this box.
More T-Mobile wallpapers
Your dumb sister is calling
More T-Mobile ringtones