X
Facebook Connect

Forum

You have to be registered user and logged in to use forum. You can register here.

"Ringtones" not appearing in Library on iTunes
Just downloaded iTunes today for my new iPhone. Looked at the directions on how to get ringtones onto the iPhone, it says there's a Ringtone area on iTunes. I'm not finding one. Do I have the wrong version of it, or what?
 06:17:05
cronosabre
cronosabre 
If u have the newest version of iTunes there is a place fore ringtones u just have to manually add it. Go to the edit tab and click on preferences once there under general tab make sure the ringtone box is checked. But I am having a problem once I download a ringtone to my computer I try to drag it to the ringtone area in iTunes and it does not appear. I followed the directions and still cannot get it to work.
 07:38:49
tattery23
tattery23 
I have the same problem with trying to drag and drop to ringtone area. It says that I added a copy to the ringtone area, but it's not there. For the last month, the ringtones I tried to download will not play in itunes. I checked and all the properties appear to be the same as some I downloaded a couple of months ago.
 09:17:02
svicker
svicker 
I have the same problem, I think Apple installed an update to block free ringtones that are not sold by Apple. Lets see what they come up with next! Capitalist basterds !!!
 17:25:34
ronenif
ronenif 
I can download all except the personalized ringtones. They will not drag over to iTunes
 00:10:31
fatboy03
fatboy03 
I cannot download now either. I have before and now it is doing the same as the rest of the post here. Anyone know why and how to help??
 06:41:47
bayougranny
bayougranny 
Can't get my new Iphone 5 to work with it either, and when I had my iphone 4, the apple guy said apple did block the free ringtones everything has to be bought in the itunes store, and those ring tones are lame, you can't buy a clip from a favorite show.
 05:48:59
geezmoms
geezmoms