X
Facebook Connect

Forum

You have to be registered user and logged in to use forum. You can register here.

taking requests!
for your ringtone request, get me a download link (not youtube, then i can't edit it) and tell me what you want as the actual ringtone (i.e., second chorus, or first verse, the whole song, or from the lines blank to blank), and i'll have it up as soon as possible. (:
 17:43:30
yougottrouble
yougottrouble 
I think its really sweet of you to offer this first of all. I'd like to see some more Billy Joel as well as others from the 70's and 80's that aren't posted or don't have many post such as Barry Manilow. Now, for the record I'm not talking about Mandy or I write the songs which have been made into cheese over the years. I am referring to his good shit, like Something's Coming Up or I Wanna Be Somebody's Baby. I have all the music and can upload anything I want but the trouble for me is 2 things...1.time (I am a mom of 2,1 being only 3) and 2. Ringtone Length. I have uploaded songs before and made them into ringtones but I can't get the edit to be longer than 30 seconds. I see others with tones that are longer, so I don't understand why I can't do the same. As far as a specific song I'd like and section, for now I'm going to ask you for Billy Joel's She's Right On Time, the chorus. I'd like it to to start at the beginning of the chorus and at least end with the end of a phrase. I hate when a tone is clips off the singer in the middle of a sentence. Does that make sense? Maybe you can explain it to me..That would be a big help. My email is phonegirl79@comcast.net if you want to shoot me a reply...I don't know if I'll ever be able to find this thread again..lol..thanks for the offer none the less!
 10:56:52
nitefly
nitefly 
Do you have Josh Grobans "remember When It Rained"? There is one copy on MTP but was not recorded well. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Lyn
 19:35:32
lynnie10
lynnie10