Forgot your password?
Create an account
Browse for wallpapers
Make a ringtone
Make a wallpaper
Upload a wallpaper
Upload a theme
Upload a game
Upload an app
Browse for users
Become a fan of MyTinyPhone on Facebook!
Motorola ic502 Q & A
What software do I need for a motorola ic502 so I can have it connected to my pc so I can add tunes and games?
Question asked by
I need to get information off my other phone and put it on my ic502. Does anyone know what kind of software I will need so I can do this? I also want to be able to upload tones, games and applications. Thanks for your help.
There were no disk or anything that came with it. I got it new and I only got a book with it. So I am really lost or just plain stupid when it comes to this. Thanks for your help.
Yes Through USB DATACABLE & SOFTWARE CD YOU GOT WITH CELL PHONE(install in on computer first)
This data transfer cable allows users to download and backup phone lists, ringtones and schedules to and from a computer. USB cable doubles as a charger from any PC to charge your phone. Software not included.
* This USB A to USB mini, 5-pin cable is a must for PC computer users.
* Connect your computer to a digital camera, MP3 Player or any other USB device that requires a mini 5-pin USB connection.
* Software is not included - Cable ONLY
* The perfect 5-Pin Mini USB cable solution for mobile users on the go!
* 1 USB type A to 1 USB type 5-pin mini usb connector.
* Transfer rate up to 4 Mbps
* Connect your cell phone with your PC/Lab top by the USB port.
hope this helps
Answer this question:
Enter the code exactly as you see it into this box.
Motorola ic502 wallpapers
More Motorola ic502 wallpapers
Motorola ic502 ringtones
Your dumb sister is calling
Big Green Tractor
More Motorola ic502 ringtones