ADDITIONAL features of this PRO version compared to the free version:
- Sort Recordings by Name (Ascending, Descending)
- Dark or Light Interface Theme
- Nicer interface and "big buttons"-mode
- Choose custom storage directory.
- Define custom dynamic filename scheme. Use predefined variables like day, month, hour, minute, seconds.
- Quick rename and send after recording: You can choose to enable the automatic appear of a fast rename&send window after record.
- Set custom default mail settings (subject, recipient and text). No need to enter mail adresses every time!
- Fast forward/Rewind during recordings. Your phone becomes a dictation machine!
- Cut recordings: Cut out what you don't like with a few clicks.
- Widget: Now you can start, pause and stop recording via the widget on your homescreen (see screenshot). To add the widget to your homescreen, simply Long-Click on your homescreen, choose "Widgets -> Tape-a-Talk Pro".
- Repair recordings (Note: this does not fix recordings with noise or other problems. It just fixes the header of the file to make it playable)
- Free of Ads
Before buying, try the ad supported version called "Tape-a-Talk Voice Recorder" (it has much less features but you can check whether recording works for your phone). You are responsible for checking whether the app will work on your phone or not (by testing the free version), otherwise you possibly spend your money and find out it does not work.
Other than the obvious ones, this app needs the permission to read the phone state for recognizing incoming calls and stopping the playback of files during an incoming call.