Android Task Manager is the overall system application.Task, Application, Sd card, Device, system information can be managed in a single shot.
● Task Management (Tasks)
- Real-time process list - Multi-select, command support - If you hold the specified item, manage menu will appear.(On the Settings page, you can specify the click action)- List of service, background, empty applications. * Service Process : Hidden service to users, but running process (mp3 music playing, atmospheric transmission network, etc.). Should be reviewed when ending. * Background Process : Hidden applications which can be safely ended. * Empty Process : End-able process. Cached application - Used Memory information - Package information - The process stop, restart, delete, and detailed information - Add exception list and exception list management - Auto-End task - Shake-End task - Startup-End task - One-touch-End task - Favorite application list(Widget service support) - Application share(Recommendation)
● Application Management (Applications)
- Multi-select, command support - If you touch the item, manage menu will appear.(On the Settings page, you can specify the click action)- A list of installed applications - Package information - App Version information - App file size - Application execution, deletion, update confirm, evaluation, comment, and details - Backup to SD Card - Application search - Favorite application list - Application share(Recommend)
● Backup (Backup list)
- Multi-select, delete, restore (reinstall) support - Backup to SD Card - Restore from SD Card - External APK file install support. (Android package install file) (path : /sdcard/smartmanager) - The backup file size - Backup date information
● Information(Progress bar) - Device information - CPU info - Ram info(Total, Used, Available) - Battery Information(Temperature - Celsius, Fahrenheit) - Internal storage space, information(Total, Used, Available) - External storage space, information(Total, Used, Available)
- About Android Task Manager- Android Task Manager Setting- Volume Control - Screen Brightness - Wireless Network - My Location (network, GPS) - Application - Bluetooth Setting - Language Setting - Date and Time
● Home Screen Widget
- Widget Update Time Adjustabl e- Specify the possible actions when clicking widgets(one-touch end:In safe mode or task management screen) - Update info / Avail Ram(1×1) - Update info / Total Ram, Avail Ram(2×1) - Internal Storage / External Storage Info(2×1) - Active Task, Ram, Storage info(3×1 Orange Theme) - Active Task, Ram, Storage info(3×1 Red Theme) - Active Task, Ram, Storage info(3×1 Black Theme) - Favorite Application Link (2×2 Black Theme) - Battery status(1×1)
Once using shortcuts on the main screen, you can easily access Android Task Manager program.
If you use widgets feature, you can easily see status of the current Ram and access to Android Task Manager.
Please, let us know if there is any bugs, issues or ideas. We will review them as soon as possible.