USER REVIEWS:The #1 Rated Spelling Test* I started out creating tests for my daughters but now they practice on their own. A huge time saver!* Kids love this! My 8 and 6 yr old boys love making tests for each other. More educational than playing games, too. Very easy to use.* My kindergardener loves to use this to practice his words. I set all the rest of the tests for this year and he is independent. He even gives me spelling tests too. He loves to hear his own voice, when he says the words and silly sentences. This is great!
WHY MY SPELLING TEST IS BETTER THAN OTHER SPELLING APPS* Practice the same words you get in homework. It's like creating your own spelling bee. With My Spelling Test, you create the test and decide which words to add.
* You'll Know Exactly How Your Child Is DoingAfter each test, your scores and which words were misspelled are saved. Even if your child practices by himself, you can always see how he did each time he took the test.
* So Easy Your Kids Will Practice By ThemselvesMy Spelling Test was designed so that students could make tests and practice on their own. It's a breeze to add words, take tests and see your scores.
* Take It Anywhere AnytimeWhen you install My Spelling Test on your iPhone or iPod Touch, your child can practice her spelling anytime, anywhere. Have her practice while you are driving, waiting in lines, or at home.
* Saves You Hours Of TimeLet's face it. We could all use a few more minutes each day. What if your child could have more fun practicing his spelling words and do it all by himself? He learns to do his homework on his own and you'll never have to repeat the same words again.
HOW IT WORKS* Create A Test- Choose the name for your test- Then add words to the test.- For each word, you type the word and record yourself saying the word.
* Take A Test- Listen to the word you need to spell- Spell the word in the input box.- See instantly if you spelled the word correctly before going to the next word.
* See Scores- Each time you take a test, you will know which words you got right and which ones you got wrong.- You can see your child's improvement with each test.- Even if you don't watch your child take the test, you can see which words he or she got wrong afterwards.
* Email Results- You can even email the results after taking a test if you want to share it with teachers or your parents.