• The ultrasonic Mosquito repellent application emit a very unique high frequency sound (ultra sound) that most mosquitoes find distasteful and prevents you from getting bitten by mosquitoes.
★★Q: After I switch on app,why Screen Brightness reduced ?A: Its completely NORMAL, the Brightness is reduced in order to SAVE BATTERY of your device.★★
• Do you know that only female mosquitoes bite us? Do you also know that mosquitoes stay away from certain sonic frequencies?
• The pitch of the sound is so high that most humans will not notice anything.
* Mosquito bite can lead to malaria, dengue, fever, hey fever,allergy, chikangunya, repel mosquito, save life.
• Green and Non-toxic!this Anti Mosquito app Keep mosquitoes away naturally, avoiding to breathe toxic gas and without environment pollution.
• Tips:• Turn up the volume to the highest level for a more effective sound.• Use the Frequency controls to find the optimal repelling frequency for your region.
The app does not guarantee a 100% protection as there are over 3500 known mosquito species in the world and they all react slightly different to the repellent. Use the Frequency selector to find optimal repelling frequency for the mosquitoes in your region.
get More info about ultra sonic technique: http://www.electroschematics.com/3864/ultrasound-and-insects/
FAQ:Q: After I switch on app,why Screen Brightness reduced ?A: Its completely NORMAL, the Brightness is reduced in order to SAVE BATTERY of your device.
Q: How ultra sound repels Mosquitoes ?A: Male mosquito is the natural enemy of female mosquito after breeding. Both male and female mosquitoes use plant juice as food. But female mosquito requires human blood protein for the maturation of their eggs. Male mosquitoes will not bite human beings. On the first day of emergence, the female mosquito will not bite but after mating with male it starts to bite human beings to get blood. Female mosquito will not allow males to mate again and they avoid the presence of males. Females detect the presence of males by sensing the Ultrasound produced by the males. If an Ultrasound generator is used, it will imitate male mosquito by producing 38 kHz ultrasound. This will repel Female mosquitoes. Moreover the ultrasound will create stress on the ultrasound sensillae present on the antenna of female mosquitoes, so the move away from the source of ultrasound.
Q.: Why i'm hearing an hiss? / Why I don't hear nothing?A.: The app plays an high frequency sound. Some people under 30 years old can hear the sound, while over a certain age (variable from person to person) the ear lose the ability to hear high frequency sounds.
Q.: Mosquitoes don't have ears, how do they hear sounds??A.: Insects don't have ears, but on feelers, that are the mosquitoes aural organs, there are about 15.000 sensorial receptors, structured so to create an "active ear" in which natural vibrations are generated so to amplify the incoming sounds. [Source: Le Scienze on-line]
Q.: Are you telling me that the phone loudspeaker can play ultrasounds?A.: Actually the frequency used in Anti Mosquito is slightly under the ultrasounds threshold frequency. But it's very close to the limit that can be heard by the human ear (20 kHz), so for the sake of simplicity we called it "ultrasound", because a lot of people can't hear it.
Q:why this app need 2 permissions ?A:
1.permissions "WRITE_SETTINGS" :WRITE SETTINGS permission is needed to adjust the brightness of the screen in-order to SAVE BATTERY of device.
2.permissions INTERNET & ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE etc:To display AdMob/revmob ads this permissions are needed.we understand your privacy so we DONT spam, its not in our DNA.